Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Blog is Born


As with so many others, like Dave from “David’s Bass Fishing Blog”, I’m really interested in fly fishing. We have some pretty good rivers and lakes here in Galicia, and even better in Asturias which is the neighbouring region in northern Spain, so seeing that a new blog has been created by “Mrkinfisher3” I just had to add it to my blog roll.
http://www.salmonfishingireland2012.blogspot.com/ “Salmon Fishing Ireland”. As a complete novice I shall keep my eye on this blog which looks very promising.

The season starts at the end of next month so I’ll be getting some practice in with Mullet at the port here in La Coruña. The rivers here are quite narrow with lots of vegetation and fast moving water making it very important to have one’s technique finely tuned. I did try last year in lakes where messy casts are forgiven but in the river they’ll be no mercy.

All the best with the new blog Mrkinfisher3 and I look forward to some great entries and advice on equipment, flies and technique. No pressure LOL.

Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment