Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Back!


After some time unable to update this blog due to computer problems I finally got myself some new electronic toys and so I’m pleased to say things should be fine from now on. A new laptop, a new camera and a new smartphone. Of course this does mean that the new fishing equipment I was planning on getting has to wait, I can’t have it all! But I have enough stuff to keep me going for some time yet anyway.

Out of all these new devices I must say my favourite is the smartphone, with which I’m writing and posting this entry. It’s the Sony Erricsson Xperia Arc S with Android 4.0. Elegant, well made, light and the best touch screen I’ve tried to date. The quality of video play back is fantastic with the Bravia engine and the 8 megapixel camera is outstanding.

I had always been a fan of Nokia phones and I don’t know in your respective countries but here in Spain the software installed is giving nothing but problems. I had a Nokia C6-001 and it I was a regular at the Nokia Centre!!!


Anyway, just to say thanks for all your visits and shall soon be posting fishing adventures. thanks again.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mate,

    No post in a long time...
    Are you Ok?

    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Doc..welcome back..thigh line!
    Feel free to visit and follow our fishing blog at;
    http://www.kakinginti.rumahpanjai.com
    Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete