Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sea Match Fishing


I love to fish, and I like to try all styles and, not being somebody who fishes for the plate, I target all types of fish. Today I had a little time to myself so I decided to put my Match rod through its’ paces with some Mullet. The weather though still windy has bettered a great deal and the sun shines and so I was able to catch some sun as well as Mullet.

My Match rod is the rod I use for earth worm and other types of worms and bugs in the river. It’s 3 piece 4.30 metre rod with ring reel holder which enables me to place the reel very far back almost like a fly rod. This makes it very comfortable balance. As the rivers here are very tight because of bushes and trees, I use tiny reels or fly reels that minimize catching the line in bushes as I make my way along the river banks. I'll show you the set up when I get round to going freshwater fishing.

Here a short video of the first Mullet today.


Happy Fishing

No comments:

Post a Comment